Bring the fun of the fair to your backyard with the best rectangular trampolines, gone are the days where you only had a bounce when the fair hit the town you can have that fun all year round now.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
Last update on 2023-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Trampolines come in different shapes one of the main shapes is round and they are perfectly fine. However if you lack space rectangular trampoline can be the perfect solution for space saving as you can push it up against an exterior wall or fence.
We have compared lots of different makes and models of rectangular trampolines and based on build quality, features and ultimately price we have come up with 5 of the best that are available on the market today.
Skywalker Trampolines Rectangle Jump-N-Dunk Trampoline
- Your purchase includes 1 Skywalker Jump-N-Dunk Rectangular 14' Trampoline with enclosure
- Trampoline dimensions: 14’ x 9’ x 9’. Frame height from ground: 37.4”. Jumping surface: 92 square feet; Weight limit: 250 pounds
- This trampoline uses two different (80-7” & 4-5.5”) springs. These are 25 millimeter
- Made of soft, safe play materials with a hook-and-loop breakaway rim to minimize damage to enclosure net and poles
- Patented enclosure eliminates gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface, protecting children from pinch points & openings. All of...
Last update on 2023-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Some people just like to endlessly bounce on their trampolines. Up and down. Up and down. Bounce. Bounce. Don’t get caught in the monotony of boredom. Expand your fun and your horizons with the Rectangle Jump-N-Dunk Trampoline by Skywalker Trampolines. This trampoline is not only a high grade rectangular trampoline that will give you those excellent bounces but it also comes with a safe foam basketball hoop. We all know bouncing is fun but eventually, you just want to do something else on the trampoline. Now you can! The hoop is safely made from foam and includes a foam ball, perfectly safe and endlessly fun. Host dunk contests, aerial shooting contests or whatever else you can think up.
This setup meets or exceeds all safety guidelines and standards set by the ASTM so you don’t have to worry if all the extra fun comes at a cost. The safety net is durable and built to take the extra use from the basketball hoop and comes with a patented zero gap system that ensures the net will not slip during use. Take your fun and imagination to new heights with the Rectangle Jump-N-Dunk Trampoline.
- Jump AND dunk with this new innovative take on a classic
- Super safe – certified so by the ASTM
JumpKing 10 x 14 Foot Rectangular Trampoline
- Trampoline offers a safe and fun way for everyone to get a great exercise outdoors
- Patented enclosure features unique G3 pole design for easy setup
- Easy access L shaped zipper door includes safety clip lock
- Contrasting colored safety pad highlights the entrance of the trampoline
- Can be used for both family fun and fitness training
Last update on 2023-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If you think trampolines are just a dangerous toy for kids, it is time to rethink what you know about them. Rectangular trampolines have been gaining popularity due to their benefits over standard circular trampolines. They bounce higher, have a larger bouncing area, and are great for both recreation and exercise. They are safe, fun, large, and can be used for training. Cardio workouts can be so boring and dreadful but not if you are bouncing on a trampoline.
This large 10’ x 14’ rectangular trampoline by Jump King gives you everything you want out of a trampoline and more. The 140sqft bounce area is simply huge and the whole thing is safely enclosed by a tall safety net. It is made from durable G3 poles which makes setting it up a breeze. It features a dual color scheme that breaks up the usual black and silver that are so boring and lifeless. This trampoline will look great in your yard and perform even better.
- Large professional jump area measures 140sqft
- Great for use for kids, advanced jumpers or cardio seekers alike
- Safe, eyecatching and fun
Upper Bounce Gymnastics Style, Rectangular Trampoline
- Extra Space for Diverse Entertainment: Rectangle Trampoline’s Enclosure Net is enclosed with a top-flex fiberglass rod to keep it elevated and...
- Safe Outdoor Fun: We kept child safety on top priority in our rectangular trampoline. Soft foam encircles the poles to absorb the magnitude of...
- Exceptional Elasticity and Durability: The four supportive trampoline legs are sturdy enough to make your jumping experience enjoyable and...
- Fully Standardized and Easy to Setup: The heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame meets all ASTM requirements. The frame is rust-resistant and is...
- After-Sales Support: Please reach out to our well-mannered customer support if any issues arise. Upper Bounce offers a 1-year warranty of jumping...
Last update on 2023-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Upgrade your trampoline game with this rectangular gymnastic style trampoline by Upper Bounce. Did you know that rectangular trampolines give you better bounce than circular trampolines? If you are looking for a trampoline with the absolute maximum bounce then you have come to the right place. This trampoline is also safe, durable, reliable, and easy to assemble.
The trampoline comes with a full premium safety net that attaches into a flexible top bar that keeps all of the fun safely within the confines of the trampoline. The whole thing is powder coated steel which means it won’t rust and won’t warp over extended use. Plus, they have made the bounce surface and netting mold, sun, and waterproof so it will hold up outside longer than the competition. The bounce surface is made from 8-row stitching and will not tear or stretch over time giving you a clean and safe bounce every time. If you want a safe trampoline that looks great and bounces high, then don’t pass on this amazing gymnastic style trampoline by Upper Bounce.
- Rectangular gymnastic style trampoline gives you the highest bounce possible
- The tall safety net and upper flexible ring keeps everyone safe and having fun
- Powder coated frame, high level stitching, and water resistant fixings mean this trampoline is built to last
Acon Trampoline Air 16 Sport HD with Enclosure
No products found.
Continue to hone your trampoline skills with this Air 16 Sport HD Trampoline with Enclosure by Acon. Circular trampolines are great for kids or people just starting out in trampolining but eventually you are going to want to upgrade to something better. This rectangular trampoline is designed and built for more advanced trampoline users. The high bounce, rectangular design is made in the style of professional gymnastic trampolines so you know you are getting the best in terms of design quality.
This trampoline is a whopping 10’ x 17’ giving you 170sqft of bouncing space. That is huge! You won’t get that kind of bounce zone out of a circular trampoline. The whole thing is made from galvanized steel that is made to be outside. There are 140 total 10” springs which give you unrivaled power and durability. The mat is made from 10-row stitching which means it won’t sag and won’t tear over repeated use.
- Huge bouncing area
- Safe and effective netting system keeps the fun inside
- Professional style and grade trampoline perfect for advanced users
Mega Outdoor Trampoline with Fiber Flex Enclosure System
- 🤸♂ Heavy Duty Frame: This reliable & safe rectangular trampoline is made from heavy duty materials. Comes with 4 legs, 8 curved poles &...
- 🤸♂ Ultra Bounce: The rectangular shape of this trampoline allows for a massive bounce due to the heavy duty galvanized springs working...
- 🤸♂ Family Fun: Bring outdoor fun to your backyard and enjoy a fun time with family and friends while simultaneously encouraging fitness...
- 🤸♂ Safe & Sturdy: All our trampolines come equipped with a premium quality foam safety pad with double rubber which will protect from...
- 🤸♂ Easy to Assemble: Our easy to assemble trampoline is a breeze to put together. Comes with a screwdriver, T-Hook (spring tool) and easy...
Last update on 2023-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Treat yourself to a classic outdoor staple with a rectangular trampoline by Outdoor Heights. Don’t overthink it. You don’t need anything fancy or over the top. This trampoline is affordable, safe, and does everything you need it to without anything you don’t. This trampoline features a 9’ safety net, 84 high quality springs, and a 75sqft jump area. This is perfect for kids of all ages, or even adults. Trampoline assisted cardio is a fast and fun way to get in a workout right from the backyard.
Rectangular trampolines offer better bounce than their circular counterparts which is why they are growing in popularity. This trampoline is rated for safety, fun, and importantly, durability. The frame is powder coated steel and the mat is made from premium PP mesh that can hold up to 500lbs. This is an all purpose trampoline that will be right at home in any setting you can think of for it.
- Fun, safe and durable rectangular trampoline
- Gives a great bounce every time
- Made with high grade materials meant to last a lifetime outside
Best Rectangular Trampolines Buying Guide
Trampolines come in multiple shapes and sizes, and while many think that there is no major difference between the various shapes of a trampoline, that is not close to the truth. In fact, rectangular trampolines serve their own unique purpose and are very high in demand as compared to some other shapes.
Why choose a rectangular trampoline over a round trampoline?
Despite a rectangular trampoline being generally more expensive than a round trampoline, there are multiple reasons the former is chosen over the latter.
- A rectangular trampoline has a higher and stronger bounce than a round one. Whichever part of the rectangular trampoline one jumps at, the rebound would be the same. However, for a round trampoline, the center offers the best bounce.
Therefore, a rectangular trampoline is the most appropriate for very enthusiastic children who can safely bounce or for adults who want to exercise with jumps that send them soaring high.
- Due to the rectangular shape, there is less stress on the strings at every bounce. This means that a rectangular trampoline can bear more weight than a round trampoline of roughly the same size.
- While round trampolines are mostly used for recreational purposes, rectangular trampolines have a lot of worth as exercise equipment too. In fact, adults often use them for gymnastics or other cardio exercises.
- A rectangular trampoline can be neatly placed in any corner of the backyard or garden while a round trampoline usually has to be placed in the center of the place, leaving little space for other activities or stealing from the beauty of the lawn or garden.
Using a rectangular trampoline for exercise
This shape of a trampoline is the most common for exercise. Not only do gymnasts rely a lot on rectangular trampolines but pro-athletes also opt for them for the great bounce they provide.
In addition to this, due to a higher bounce, more calories are burned using a rectangular trampoline than working out on another-shaped trampoline for the same time.
There are numerous health benefits of jumping on a rectangular trampoline particularly, such as increased coordination and balance in the body, cardiovascular fitness, and improved muscle tone with reduced stress and tension in the legs, arms, and thighs. This is because the greater bounce puts less stress on the body, and especially legs.
What to consider when buying a rectangular trampoline?
It is better to make careful evaluations of the different aspects of a rectangular trampoline before buying one as this is not an inexpensive purchase at all.
A rectangular trampoline should never be bought before confirming its weight limit. Going even slightly over the limit can not only cause the trampoline to collapse, the surface mat to rupture, or the springs to come free of their places, but it can cause multiple mild to severe injuries to the people on the trampoline as well.
The greater the dimensions, the more fun a rectangular trampoline usually is. However, this choice is totally dependent on space availability and the number of people the trampoline is intended for.
A common dimension for a rectangular trampoline is 10’ x 17’.
This is especially important in the case of children, but even for general use by adults, safety features are always recommended. Most rectangular trampolines come with safety net enclosures on all sides to prevent accidental falls.
However, the presence of a safety enclosure net might not be sufficient at times. Its material should also be carefully considered as well as the type of mesh the net makes. For instance, some nets have too large spaces between each hole which makes the net prone to tear.
Strength of Frame
The durability of a rectangular trampoline relies highly on the strength of the frame. This can be gauged by the material used to construct the frame. Heavy-duty steel or materials with coatings of vinyl etc., provide great strength of frame.
Also, along with the strength, it also needs to be seen whether the material of the frame would protect it from rust, corrosion, and stains due to water, or other natural phenomenon.
Bounce height is perhaps the most vital aspect to consider when buying a trampoline. In general, rectangular trampolines offer a great bounce height.
When buying a rectangular trampoline for little children, it is recommended to get one with shorter bounce height to ensure the safety of the children. However, adults can opt for trampolines with very high bounce height to get the strenuous exercise and thrill they are craving for.
Since a trampoline is often placed outdoor, it is better to get one that is resistant to harsh weather as it can lead to the staining or corrosion of different components of the rectangular trampoline.
Ease in Assembling
If a certain trampoline is too hard to assemble, requires too many people, or takes a lot of time to assemble, perhaps one should look for other options that are easier to assemble.
Best rectangular trampoline brands
Purchasing a rectangular trampoline from the following brands would be a good idea as they are known for the quality of their products. So here are some of the bounciest choices you can make.
The AlleyOOP PowerBounce Trampoline by JumpSport is one of the finest rectangular trampolines available. Not only does it have a jumping surface of 10’ into 17’, but it can bear weight up to 350 pounds per person. However, the total weight limit is 800 pounds so more than one person can easily enjoy this trampoline at a single time.
Apart from this, the rectangular trampoline comes with a lifetime warranty. Additionally, it has a ladder to climb to the trampoline. Moreover, there is also a safety enclosure net around the trampoline which covers significant height to ensure one doesn’t fall to the ground.
Furthermore, this rectangular trampoline is made from high-quality materials which means that it can be used for years. Lastly, there are also rest zones on the trampoline which are areas with thick padding to provide comfort for a while as the person gets ready to jump.
This brand offers its Rectangle Trampoline with a jumping surface of 10’ into 17. The weight limit is 250 pounds and the trampoline comes with a 3-year limited warranty. Besides this, it is known for its extra-thick spring pad which is located with vinyl.
In addition to this, the popular product by Skywalker has a hardy enclosure netting to provide safety while bouncing. This net is joined by interlocking T-sockets to the frame of the rectangular trampoline. Also, since this includes a patented no-gap enclosure system, the risk of slipping or falling due to any gaps is eliminated.
Made from galvanised steel which is also resistant to rust, the trampoline frame is very sturdy and can withstand heavy use. This rectangular trampoline comes very highly recommended for athletes and gymnasts.
This company specialised in trampolines and everything related to them. Therefore, it goes without saying that its range for rectangular trampolines is wide and each product boasts high-quality.
Its Rectangular Trampoline has a weight limit of 500 pounds and a jumping surface which measures 10’ by 17’. The warranty on this one is for 1 year. This model is known for how easy to assemble it is, which is a major aspect when it comes to such trampolines.
Also, this rectangular trampoline is resistant to water and ultraviolet rays. Ensuring that the trampoline’s surface or frame does not corrode or stain. Moreover, the steel frame is highly durable due to its heavy-duty material of construction.
Lastly, this trampoline boasts a very firm jumping surface which is made from mesh polypropylene (PP). In fact, there are eight rows of stitching to reinforce the surface and ensure that it withstands heavy use. Coupled with good safety features, this rectangular trampoline is not easy to miss among this list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are rectangular trampolines more expensive than other shapes?
It is because the rectangular trampolines are rarer and not as easily available as other shapes, such as the round one. Also, rectangular trampolines take longer to be manufactured. Moreover, these require more support than other shapes.
Can rectangular trampolines be placed on uneven ground?
The rectangular trampoline is designed to be placed on even ground as this makes both bouncing and safety, better. However, if there is no other choice, the legs of the trampoline can be inserted into the ground to provide it more stability.
Can rectangular trampolines be put in the ground?
Yes, if the trampoline comes with legs that are supposed to be inserted in the ground, this can be done.
Are rectangular trampolines dangerous to use?
Rectangular trampolines are far more bouncy than other shapes, especially round. This means that they aren’t as safe to use. However, if the right safety features are in place, they are not dangerous to use at all.
Is there any age limit for the use of a rectangular trampoline?
As a general rule, it is suggested that only children above the age of 6 use a rectangular trampoline.
That brings us to the end of this article and I really hope that I have helped you find one of the best rectangular trampolines that you and your family will have many years of joy from.
Whether you are buying it to be the next Olympic star, losing weight or just want to have a little more fun in the yard any of our picks will give you endless amounts of joy and you will know that you are buying quality as we have taken out all the duds and given you the best.